sobota, 15 lipca 2017

Challenge reminder with Marina Gridasova

Hello everyone! Marina here with you with my last post for I-Kropka. It was a great year with you, our readers, and with our wonderful team! But it's time to let someone of you to be a part of this DT! ))))
Do you remember that our animal challenge is going on the blog? And I want to share my work for it!
 details:



yes, it's another one page from my December Daily about my cat Ostin. He likes to play and the title about it. I used English alphas as Cyrillic. And also here I used Game over chipboard from our new wedding collection. So you can see - if you let your creativity spread the wings, you can get a beautiful result )))))

list of the cipboards:
Gwiazdki z nieba - gwiazdki małe 100szt.
Radosna Nowina - bombki ozdobne - zestaw 
Wyjątkowy dzień - Game Over, now and forever 
Doodles - Alpha "BE MINE" ~10mm 
Gwiazdki z nieba - gwiazdkii średnie 20szt 

Have a great day,
Marina.
Miłego dnia Marina.
  
 

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz